Monday, July 19, 2010

philogyny

noun. love of or liking for women (opposite of misogyny)

bad
idea.
you make me smile with my heart
from the start, except when you fart
for a while ive been diggin your style
and im figurin with you by my side
i can reside in happiness. 
your personality's fingerprint reminds me
makes me think of a song-
if loving you is wrong, then its a sin
and repentence i should repeat for the
life of my sentence. i mean it so perhaps 
i should exclaim it with exclamation
marks, but not those in the toilet
because you are the sheet, but you remain
sh!tless even when wiped with my 
extended runs of nosiness and snotty attitudes
at times...square root of what im trying to say is
i love you.
i digress

too 
bad 
believed 
it.  

almost 
feel
like 
the 
child
whose
parents 
get 
divorced.
want 
to 
blame
myself.
but 
when
someone
falls 
out 
of 
love 
with 
someone,
is 
any one
person 
to blame?

No comments:

Post a Comment