Wednesday, March 16, 2011

apposite

adjective/ being of striking appropriateness and relevance; very applicable; apt.

Local Natives | Who Knows Who Cares | A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

(that gave me goosebumps.)


" a brief history of time"

the whole history of science has been a gradual realization that events do not happen in an arbitrary manner but rather they reflect a certain underlying order, which may or may not be divinely inspired." - stephen w hawking.


i consider it all to be divinely inspired..but thats just me. I cant imagine ever leaving new york now that i've been here for a couple months. but its weird, i thought i'd left parts of my old life behind in georgia but here they are nippin' at my heels.



going to dc tomorrow, really excited about that. got some work to do and hopefully ill be back soon. ill have local natives on repeat (along with Adele's 21) until we meet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment