Monday, June 1, 2009

to treat as a pet; to treat with excessive indulgence

being a woman with a vagina is very difficult sometimes. the most difficult part abt being a woman with a vagina is dealing with men who have penises. today i called a friend of mine on my lunch break mostly because i was unable to respond to his 3am text (mostly because i was too busy sleeping). the point is he didnt answer. but furthermore, apart from that, i shot him a text stating my utter disappointment in his general lack of concern for my well-being. he swiftly responded, that he was too angry to make conversation. and then proceeded to tell me that (and i quote) "women are not shit".

ghastly.


june first is such a perfect day to start over. to make dreams come true. thats me, signing off. ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment